To have a Soufeel account, please register first.
If you’re having trouble logging in and would receive a message stating that your email address/password is not recognized, invalid or bad request, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure to have all the correct information such as the email address with the password you have registered with.
- Please clear your caches and browser history. Close and open a new browser. Account login is done using cookies which are dependent upon the date being set correctly on your computer.
- If you are experiencing intermittent connection problems (pages are slow to load, internet access is not consistent), you may have trouble logging into Soufeel.com Please contact your Internet Service Provider for help with connectivity.
- If you are unable to recall your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you to create a new password for your account. Please refer to the information below.
1. Click Login on top right corner and then choose "Forgot Password".
2. After entering your email address and there is an account associated with a registered email, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Please check your inbox/spam to see if there's an email link like this.
3. Click the link and you will be able to reset a new password to confirm and submit.
4. If the password has been updated successfully, you will receive a notification as shown below. You may now log in to your account with your email and your new password. Happy shopping at Soufeel.com